Ran Reborn (The Rebirth)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ran Reborn (The Rebirth)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

server concern

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stallion
Dominating
Dominating

server concern Empty
PostSubject: server concern   server concern Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 am

gud day sir! upon talking with other players.. we came up with a suggestion... u see sir, there are lots of
interested players who wants to join our server... we know that you already posted the procedure for ingame
acct registration, but we think that it wud be better if your presence will be a great help for the server. your
FM's and GM's are not that active anymore sir... you're the only 1 who can give the server the attention it nids
in order for it to grow... being the admin sir its a great thing that people wud see that the admin are present in
the chatbox... not only u can attend to the players' needs but it would also be a great advertisement for the
server to see its admin, present in the forums... for it will give the idea of the term "Active and friendly GM's"
this is jz a suggestion sir.... i hope u'l be able to consider it... thank you sir! more power and God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

server concern Empty
PostSubject: Re: server concern   server concern Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Stallion wrote:
gud day sir! upon talking with other players.. we came up with a suggestion... u see sir, there are lots of
interested players who wants to join our server... we know that you already posted the procedure for ingame
acct registration, but we think that it wud be better if your presence will be a great help for the server. your
FM's and GM's are not that active anymore sir... you're the only 1 who can give the server the attention it nids
in order for it to grow... being the admin sir its a great thing that people wud see that the admin are present in
the chatbox... not only u can attend to the players' needs but it would also be a great advertisement for the
server to see its admin, present in the forums... for it will give the idea of the term "Active and friendly GM's"
this is jz a suggestion sir.... i hope u'l be able to consider it... thank you sir! more power and God Bless!

i understand it is just im very busy on my job.
Back to top Go down
https://ranrebirth.forumotion.com
romeomondejar
Killing Spree
Killing Spree
romeomondejar

server concern Empty
PostSubject: there   server concern Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:23 am

Guys there are more things in life than just playing Ran,as a former senior GM of this server.I experienced difficulties about this server but i kept my composure and still stuck with the server.I also apologize for not being present these past few days for i also had to pay attention to my Hospital Duty.Guys please have patience ,we will promise you better gaming and more fun regarding the server.

Loyalty is greatly rewarder,as i have experienced from our Admin.

This is your Former Senior GM : MyOwnAccount a.k.a Romeo

By this weekend im done with my Download and ill be testing my internet connection at home,in school and in my condo.

Please be Loyal,if you can't,well then we can't force you to play here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server concern Empty
PostSubject: Re: server concern   server concern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server concern
Page 1 of 1